Onesock is on Twiter

A blog for dogs who take their owners on daily WALKIES.


I, Onesock Dog, was born in a Cape Town squatter-camp.
My first daddy put me in a P&P plastic bag and tried to sell me, at the traffic lights on Blaauwberg rd., for booze money.
BAT (The Blaauwberg Animal Trust) and My New Daddy saved on me on New Year’s Eve 2005.

Thanks Daddy for not letting me become a Pit-bull- practice has-been.

Life through the eyes of a dog called OneSock

THROUGH THE EYES OF YOUR DOG

Friday, July 31, 2015

Animals have a right to live and die with dignity too

How can people be so soulless to kill animals for pleasure and see the light in their animal eyes forever gone?
We often: ‘Why does a loving God allow this or that tragedy?’   Perhaps the answer is very obvious.   People who play God create their own destinies.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, as long as they do no come in my yard. Then I bite them in the bum where it hurts. I hope you are not comparing wild animals with us domestic kind. You realize that us dogs are like people on four legs – much more intelligent than the bush dwellers.